Sunday, January 13, 2013

Changes for the New Year

     No picture this time around, just an announcement.  You can probably see that I am slowly removing the pictures from the side bar and putting them into the main text.  I like the look and the size of the pictures better that way.  What do you think?  Once I have moved them all, which will take some time knowing me, I will get my friend, the beautiful and talented Mrs. DaniBP, to help me remove the side bar feature from the blog.  Stay tuned for more pictures...

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Darling JDP! Well that's a nice thing to say, with those compliments you can just hand over a list of chores, I am putty in your hands!
    Your photos are stunning. It cannot be denied. But I just noticed the scary apple-head doll and that's going to give me nightmares for sure.
    xox

    ReplyDelete