Sunday, February 24, 2013

Ice Ice Baby


     HaHaHa! Get it?  Anyway, not much new to report although it has been snowing more and there are lots of icicles about and the roads are pretty icy.  No babies though, thank god - the baby above is my dad some 86 years ago and it's uncanny how much I looked like that when I was a young 'un, although I'm pretty sure I was  more colourful.
     A good friend, B Lovely, has a blog that you should check out: http://mabeldoyoumind.blogspot.ca - she's a scream.  Her Sally entries are my favourite, especially the pictures.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the intro dahlink! I know that you have a soft spot for Sally- but what is Mabel- chopped liver?
    Ya I get it- Ice ice baby- like the ice stairs- in fact all the pics- good job jp

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute baby. It's just occurring to me that you must have been a completely adorable baby cause baby you're adorable now. :)
    Look at the ice I'm so sick of it! The sun is out this morning it's a miracle!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss the ice and snow! I miss it!

    ReplyDelete