Wednesday, December 28, 2011

jPhone

Goodbye Canon...

...hello iPhone!
     Okay, for months now I have been thinking about getting rid of my old Motorola Razor cell phone because the battery was starting to die, the screen was getting obscured, and every time I opened it to make a call I had to restrain myself from saying, "Beam me up Scotty."  Yes, it was that old-fashioned! Well, I finally got the new iPhone 4S and I have to say my life has changed for the better.  I can make phone calls, send emails, take pictures, listen to music and make voice commands (it still won't kill anyone for me, but I know it's just a matter of time... ; ) ).  Best of all, I can do all of this on my sometimes gruelling commute home from work on the bus.

Park Christmas Lights
     I have spent the past few weeks uploading all of my CDs (remember those?) onto my laptop and then transferring selected tunes to my iPhone, or as I have renamed it,  jPhone.  As well, ALL my digital photos are now on my laptop and my favourites have been transferred to jPhone.  Same goes for addresses, phone numbers and email addresses.  I even have everyone's birthdays saved to jPhone and will be reminded when their birthdays come up.  Wow!  Best of all, the photo quality is superb.  I took some shots last night, while it was snowing and getting dark, and I am amazed at the light quality in the pictures I took.  So, JDPegs has gone iJDPegs!

Winter light

No comments:

Post a Comment